Monday, December 12, 2011

7 things

Lindsey from Pray Without Ceasing nominated me for a bloggy award.  



So the way this award works is that those awarded tell 7 things about themselves that others may not know. Then pass the award on to 15 other bloggers that you want yourself and others to know more about! 

Seven things you may not know about ME:



1.  I am clausterphobic and have a huge fear of tiny bathrooms.  Bathrooms with pocket doors are the worst in my opinion!!!!!  When I was little I would have to fly from Atlanta to California by myself every summer to see my dad.  The minute I would get off the plane I would run to the bathroom because I refused to go on the plane because I was so scared of getting locked in!

2.  On that same line, I am extremely scared of elevators.  Despite my claustrophobia, this fear developed only after losing the girls.  I go into panic attack mode every time I get on one.  I think it has to do with losing control. I actually saw something like this on the movie, Love Happens.  The main character refuses to take the elevator because of his fear of closure after the death of his wife.  Who knows, that could be my problem as well!

3.  I have crooked index fingers.  This was always what I used during the ice breaker on the first day of class when we had to tell something different about ourselves.





4.  I have lived in 5 different states.  California, New Hampshire, Georgia, Indiana and Michigan.

5.  I always wanted to be a television reporter until I started my first college class that required me to be in front of a camera and I freaked out and dropped it the next day!

6. I hate darkness.  This drives J crazy because I am constantly leaving lights on and I need to fall asleep to the tv at night.  I think this bad habit started when I lived alone. 

7. Not everyone knows this yet, but I had to get rid of my kitty Jasper when I was pregnant with Ashton.  I haven't talked about it a lot because I was so upset.  He was jealous of Grant and could obviously tell that another one was on the way so he started pooping on the floor.  He is living with my parents now and is enjoying living the high life with people that feed him wet food everyday and let him go outside whenever he wants.  And, he is not pooping on their floor at all!  I miss him like crazy. 

Ok, so now I am supposed to nominate 15 people to receive this award.  However,  I don't really have the time right now to go through and choose 15 blogs, nor am I sure that 15 of you even follow my blog anymore!  So, I am going to leave this open and invite everyone to participate in this award!  Sorry for breaking the rules Lindsey!

1 comment:

  1. Rules are meant to be broken!!! Love your crooked fingers :)

    ReplyDelete