Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

Grant was so excited for Halloween this year!  He had an adorable White Tiger costume that he actually loved to wear.  That, combined with his love of candy, made for an fun filled Halloween!



On Saturday we dressed up the boys and headed downtown to the local baby and kids store.  They were having trick or treating and they offered up gift certificates for everyone that dressed up.  I couldn't pass up that opportunity!  Grant chose this Trucks and Diggers book as his gift for the day.  Trucks are his new obsession, so needless to say, we read this book a lot!



On Monday I took Grant around the block to do some trick or treating while Ashton stayed inside  the warm house in his little pumpkin costume.  Grant said' "trick or treat" whenever he went to a door- it was so cute that I had to get it on camera!  Click on the link below for a quick video of his trick or treat.  Sorry it is sideways-I haven't had the time to figure out how to make it right!

http://youtu.be/72_KUmeH5iU




Hope you all had a wonderful night with your little trick or treaters!

No comments:

Post a Comment