Wednesday, September 28, 2011

36 Weeks!

36 weeks pregnant with Grant
36 weeks pregnant with baby boy #2


Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... Can you hear that deep breath that I just took?  I finally made it to my final milestone- 36 weeks!  Technically I am not full term until next week, but if you go with the every 4 weeks milestones, I made it!  I have been seeing my OB every week for a couple weeks now and so far everything looks good.  My blood pressure is staying consistently low and so far I have had absolutely no swelling.  It is crazy to think that it was this week two years ago that I went into the hospital to get tested for preeclampsia and I left with my Grant Weston! 

Unfortunately, I have been having a lot more anxiety lately.  I had a nightmare that this baby was stillborn and ever since then, I am scared out of my mind that something awful is going to happen.   So, needless to say, I am more than ready to have this baby any day.  I am pretty sure unless you have been in a similar situation, you just don't get the intense feeling of just wanting the baby out so that it is not just your sole responsibility anymore.  I have had so many people tell me that I am crazy for wanting the chaos of two little boys so soon, but please just bring me the chaos already. I will gladly take it on if it means this baby is healthy and breathing and in my arms and I can switch my worrying to things like is he eating, sleeping, and pooping enough! 

Unfortunately, it doesn't sound like anything spectacular is going to happen anytime soon in the labor department so I will try to take deep breaths and wait patiently- much easier said than done!  Luckily I am  busy planning a choo choo birthday party for an amazing little boy so that is keeping my mind occupied at least a few hours a day!

I had great plans to post a belly pic but could not get a good one with the timer so I will have to wait until J gets home tonight to post it so you will just have to come back :)

1 comment:

  1. Praying for the anxiety to ease!!! But so exciting that you made it to 36 weeks. And like you said...bring on the chaos...because what a blessing it will be!

    ReplyDelete