Monday, July 18, 2011

July 18

I Only Wanted You
They say memories are golden, well, maybe that is true.
I never wanted memories, I only wanted you.
A million times I cried.
If love alone could have saved you, you never would have died.
In life I loved you dearly, in death I love you still.
In my heart you hold a place no one else could fill.
If tears could build a stairway and heartache make a lane.
I'd walk the path to Heaven and bring you back again.
Our family chain is broken, and nothing seems the same.
But as God calls us back one by one, the chain will link again.
Vicky Holder



 Brooke Janae 
July 18, 2008 

 &

Alexcyn Grace 
July 18 - 21, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday in heaven baby girls.  We love you and miss you so much.  
~mommy, daddy, grant and baby brother
 

4 comments:

  1. Thinking of you today, friend. Happy birthday, Brooke and Alexcyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday to Brooke and Alexcyn!!! Hope you had the bestest day in Heaven :)

    Praying for you Krista!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry I missed their birthday. Happy belated birthday to your girls!

    ReplyDelete