Saturday, July 16, 2011

July 16

Time is such a funny thing.... some days it feels like it was just yesterday and other days it feels like a lifetime has passed since that moment that my water broke and our lives changed forever.

4 comments:

  1. lots of prayers for you in the upcoming days as you re-live the memories. may HE hold you tight and give you peace....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you, Krista!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krista...Thinking of you and Jason this week as you remember your precious girls and all of the emotions the memories bring with it! Praying for PEACE, and the reassurance of his love and knowing that one day hopefully soon you'll hold your little girls in your arms once again! I thought of you right away this week when I drove past the cemetery and was praying their stone was ok!! ...phew glad to hear it was! Keep holding on!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know exactly what you mean...

    ReplyDelete