Friday, February 26, 2010

week...

It has been a really long week with a sick baby Grant. He came down with a cold on Sunday and developed a fever on Wednesday and hasn't been able to get rid of it yet. The poor little guy is just miserable and basically surviving on Tylenol right now and mommy and daddy are just exhausted. His ears are fine and his lungs sounded clear. He had an x-ray today to rule out pneumonia and that was negative so we just don't know what is going on in his little body. We could really use some prayers right now! Please pray for healing for Grant, for J and I as we are anxious and tired and pray that Dr S can figure out what is going on with our little man. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Prayers being lifted up! I can only imagine how worried and anxious you must be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending prayers your way! Poor little guy... hoping he gets better soon and that you get some answers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How scary, Krista!!!!!! I hope that Grant feels better and kicks that fever really, really soon. I'm keeping him and you close in my prayers!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete