
It truly is amazing to me how much has changed since G entered our lives. The last few years I have just hated celebrating my birthday. They were a constant reminder that yet another year had passed and I was still waiting for my birthday wish from the previous year to come true. That is why when it came time to blow out my birthday candles this year, I hesitated .... my wish had finally come true and I just didn't know what to wish for anymore! Don't get me wrong, I have plenty of things I want! Specifically, I wanted my arms to be full with a smiling baby boy and two beautiful girls, but I know better than to wish for something I know isn't physically possible. So for now, I am wishing that those of you still waiting for your wishes to come true will be lucky enough to find yourselves suddenly wish-less this year!




What a sweet post! Happy belated birthday to you and Grant! Love the picture. : ) I am hoping to have a wish-less year.
ReplyDeletexxx
Happy 4 months G! It is amazing how a baby changes everything- we have experienced the worst and the BEST of that!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet post - happy birthday to you both!
ReplyDelete