Friday, February 5, 2010

4 Months




I turned 4 months old this week! My mom and dad can hardly believe what a little man I am turning into! This was a busy month for our family as mommy and daddy celebrated their 6th anniversary by going to Chicago and leaving me alone for the first time with my mom mom and my pop pop. I had a ton of fun with them because they spoiled me rotten! I also got baptised this month and I went on my first vacation up north!

This is what else I have been up to...

*I am eating 4.5- 5 ounces every 2-4 hours. Dr S says that I get to try cereal for the first time this month--- yum-o!

*I still can't figure out what I am doing when it comes to sleep. Some nights I sleep from 10 -8 straight, other nights I wake up at 3 and other nights I wake up at 2 and 5! My mommy and daddy keep telling me they really wish I would sleep through the night, but I like to keep them on their toes!!!

* I LOVE to sleep with something under my arms.



* I went on my first ski trip up north this week. Unfortunately, I just stayed inside the condo because it was too cold outside for me, but it was still fun to have a change of scenery for a few days.

*I went swimming for the first time while I was up north. I wasn't sure what was going on so I held on to mommy really tight!



*At my 4 month appt this week I weighed 13 lbs 15 oz- they said that was the 75th%, but my mom is not so sure that is right. I am 24 1/2 inches long which is in the 35%- when my dad heard that, his dreams of me being a basketball player went right out the window!


*I started hanging out in my jumperoo this month and I love it! I am still not so excited about the Bumbo so I just hang out in the jumperoo most of the time. I just wish my feet hit the ground so I could actually jump!


*I am all over the place when it comes to clothes! I have a tiny waist so I am in 3 month pants and the only jeans that stay up are my 0-3 month ones! All the rest of my clothes are around the 3, 3-6 month size.


*I still haven't rolled over yet. I like to lay on my tummy and kick and wobble back and forth, but no rollover action here!!!


*I am currently in size 1/2 diapers but will be moving up soon since my mom ordered a months worth of size 2 thinking I would be bigger than I am!

*I smile, laugh and talk a lot now! Usually I like to stop right away when mommy takes out her camera, but I thought I owed her a few smiling pictures after making her get up twice the night before!




Grant Weston

3 comments: