I LOVE getting presents!!! Seriously, who doesn't??? That is why I was so excited when Living Without Sophia and Ellie started 25 Days of Giveaways this holiday season for moms who had lost babies. Everyday for 25+ days a different blogger hosted a giveaway and all you had to do was comment on the blog of the day and you were entered to win. The items varied from a homemade blanket with your angels name on it, to a necklace from My Forever Child, to a Snow Babies Christmas ornament purchased from Target. It really was a fun thing to get involved in and a great diversion for those that were struggling through the holiday season without their little ones. I was the lucky winner of a Embrace headband and towel set. The momma I won these from used these in the Pilates classes she started taking after losing her quadruplets. I was also lucky enough to receive 2 name plaques that Katy from In Hannahs Honor made for Brooke and Alexcyn. What a wonderful surprise this was for me, especially because I was not the winner of her giveaway! Katy was so moved by all the stories of the contestants, she actually made us all gifts! I was so excited when this beautiful package came in the mail this week.
I am just humbled and amazed at the generosity of this woman I don't even know! Thanks Katy for making my day with these special gifts to remember our daughters.




Those are beautiful Krista. What thoughtful gifts.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I absolutely love those.
ReplyDelete