Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Our year in pictures....

Relaxing in Acapulco!

I had to include the stork that brought us such good luck!


SURPRISE! After 3 years of trying with no success, we actually got pregnant on our own!


Our first picture of our miracle baby.

It's a BOY!


Blessed by God!


Jason and I enjoying a sunset cruise on the boat.

Enjoying a hot summer day at the ballpark.

Remembering our precious angels in heaven on what should have been their first birthday...

On our way to the hospital- I can't believe this is actually going to happen!!!!

Grant Weston born October 1, 2009!

the greatest gift...

Grant's First Thanksgiving

Can't resist this adorable little Santa!

Grant's first Christmas!

2009 was full of ups and downs as we continued to fight through our grief for our daughters, celebrated an unexpected gift of pregnancy, battled extreme anxiety through our pregnancy and then welcomed our son into our arms. I remember last year I couldn't be happier to say goodbye to 2008. This year, I will be holding my baby in my arms as I say goodbye to another year, a year I will never forget!

2 comments: