Saturday, January 2, 2010

3 Months!

Yesterday I turned 3 months old! This is what I have up to this past month....





*Remember on my 2 month post when my mom mentioned me sleeping 8-10 hours? Some people laughed and thought it would never happen. A week ago, my mommy didn't think it was going to happen either. But, just this last week I started eating my last bottle at 10 p.m. and then I didn't wake up again until 8:30 a.m.! So, I actually did it- I made it 10 hours! And, even though I am really hungry when I wake up, I still have a smile on my face which makes my mommy really happy when she comes into my room to get me in the morning!


*I am wearing 3 month size clothes. My mom has had to put a few outfits away that claim they are 3 months, but for the most part, my 3 month clothes fit me perfect.


*At Christmas, I weighed 12 pounds 6 ounces! I am growing boy.


*My mom took out my Bumbo seat, but I am not so sure I like it yet. I usually hold my head up great, but when I am in this silly chair, I can't figure out what I am supposed to do. I prefer my comfy bouncy seat over this funny chair, but my mom keeps putting me in it for some reason!



*I am still eating 4 ounces every 3 hours. But, before I go to bed I like to eat 5 ounces.


*I wear size 1 diapers.


*I am very alert and love to watch everything around me. Occasionally, I find the tv and am mesmerized by it. My mom was especially concerned the other day when I actually stopped eating and watched Giada on Food Network- she mentioned something about me being just like daddy!


*I love to lay on the floor and play with my keys or my taggie blankie. I have also discovered that I have a mouth and I try to put everything I can in my mouth- including my taggie!




*And, I saved the best for last--- I have started to laugh! I laugh a lot when my mom mom (aka grandma C) sticks her tongue out at me! My mommy wishes she had a video camera so she could play a clip of it on here because it really is the cutest thing ever!!!


I hope you all had a wonderful start to your new year!
Grant Weston

1 comment: