I had called her because I had looked up information regarding the infection that they found in Brooke. Most of what I read online said that this could cause infertility and loss in recurrent pregnancies. Last night she confirmed that those things could happen. She explained that there are so many unknowns about this infection and that they just can't say that it won't cause issues in conceiving again or causing preterm birth again.
My hope was snatched from me imediately and I felt so defeated. All I want is some good news. All week I had thought it was good and now she changed her tone and told me the reality and it hurt so much. So, I need prayers for my hope to be restored and my strength and fight to not disappear. I so desperatly want another child, but I can't handle going through this again.
This morning I was surprised by a quick visit from a good friend. She does not live in town so I had not seen her since all of this happened. She brought us some yummy veggies from her garden and a gift for me. It was a black iron sign that said Hope. I just started crying- it was such perfect timing and I can't thank her enough for that- it was a great where is God moment for me.
"Weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning" (Psalm 30:5).




So sorry that you once again feel discouraged! We think of you constantly! Love you guys so much!
ReplyDeleteWe will continue to pray for you guys. In addition to praying for your comfort in the loss of the twins, we will pray that God allows you to become pregnant again very soon.
ReplyDeleteKrista, Coming from someone who knows how you feel, I can honestly say that it will get better! Some days will suck worse than others but slowly they will become fewer and further apart. Only God knows if we will ever be able to have babies to put to bed and to stay up all night with. Lift up your worries and prayers to Him.
ReplyDelete~Kellie~
Be strong, believe in hope, and the powers above. You will be blessed as your faith will carry the two of you through these trying times.
ReplyDeletelove,
auntie chrissie