Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It is with great sadness that I write this but today Alexcyn went to be with her Father in Heaven. We thank God for the three days of utter joy that we where able to spend with her. She went in peace and we are confident that she is on God's lap with her sister Brooke. We could not have gotten through this without all our family and friends praying and being there for us. We are so loved and humbled by the kindness you have all shown. Please pray for us as we try and find strength to move forward.

We love you all
Jason and Krista

11 comments:

  1. Jason & Krista ~
    ALL of your family members in California & Virgina have been on pins and needles this entire time praying for you, Jason, & the babies.
    As you know, we care so much. Why the lord wanted to take these two special angels now, we will never know his purpose.
    At this time of sorrow, please remember...
    There will be light ahead for the two of you, and NEVER give up.
    God Bless ~
    LOVE YOU SO MUCH !!!!!!
    Auntie Chrissie & Grandma Brownie

    ReplyDelete
  2. jason and krista

    we are so sorry that this great weight has been placed on you. there are no words to take away a the pain.

    we will grieve right along side you. you are in our prayers now and always.

    in HIS grip
    dawn and chad joldersma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jason and Krista,
    We are so sorry for your indescribable loss. We grieve with you, and will continue to pray. Know that when you can't find the strength to pray yourselves, that there are many, many others lifting you up to the throne of Christ.

    Dear Lord,
    We don't understand why you chose to take Brooke and Alexcyn home. So often we are left broken and empty by Your perfect will. Our only comfort lies in the assurances You give that You will see Jason and Krista through this dark time, that You will give them the strength that they will so desperately be in need of, and that You will remind them over and over again that You love them. Please, Lord, give them the strength and the courage they need to make it through today, and then tonight, and then the lifetime of tomorrows where they will be battling this pain. Only You can provide what they need at this time. Be near to them, wrap Your loving arms around them, and hold them closer than ever before.
    We claim Your promise in utmost confidence that You will never leave them or forsake them. We read in the words You ordained that "You brought us into prison and laid burdens on our backs. You let men ride over our heads; we went through fire and water, but you brought us to a place of abundance". (Psalm 66:11-12) Lord, give Jason and Krista even a glimpse today of this place of abundance that You must surely have in store for them. Take good care of them, Lord, and show us how to take good care of them too.
    In Your Holy Name,
    Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.- 1 Peter 5:10
    Hi Jason and Krista,
    i dont know if we have ever met but my husband and i go to Calvary church and also graduated from Holland Christian. after trying for 7 months to get pregnant we finally did and at our 5 month check up were not able to detect a heartbeat. we went into the hospital and found out that we had been blessed with identical twin boys but that God had called them home early. we delivered two perfectly formed little boys who i know are helping God welcome Brooke and Alexcyn with open arms. please know that you are being lifted up by so many in prayer. please let us know if there is anything we can do.
    Ryan and Laura (Waterway) Petroelje
    Calvary Church

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Krista and Jason, We want you to know that you, Brooke and Alexcyn, and all those who love and care for you so much have been in our thoughts and prayers continually over these last difficult days. We are in awe of your strength and so grateful that you have the support of so many friends, family members, and members of your church community there with you. Please know that we love you very much. Aunt Nancy and Uncle Jack

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jason and Krista-
    I am Nick terpstra and Kylie Leeuw's sister. I just wanted to let you know that we are praying for you during the trying time and know that you are not alone! Know that his arms are wrapped around you at this time and is loving your little angles. We pray for peace and comfort during this process.
    God Bless,
    The Freriks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jason & Krista,
    I am so deeply sorry for your incredible loss. I do not know what you are feeling it's difficult to find the words. I just finished writing and lost all of it before I was able to post. Apparently it wasn't what God wanted me to say. What I do feel the Lord wants me to remind you of is this:
    God is STILL God...in the depths of despair and even in our anger towards Him. These things only prove to us the incredible love and acceptance of our Lord and Saviour. In this difficult journey of grief, let God LOVE you, HOLD you and COMFORT you in ways that only He can. May you experience His CHARACTER in complete fullness. Let Him collect all of your tears (even as He sheds His own) and use them to shower you with Blessing.

    In Him,
    Heather Wickstra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jason and Krista,

    I was working when the phone call came in saying we where getting a high risk transfer from Holland Hospital. I work on labor and delivery at Spectrum. I'm so sorry for your loss and I've been praying for you ever since you got transfered to Spectrum. It's never easy seeing the pain after a couple has experienced a loss like this but I have faith that God will and has wrapped love around the both of you and the two babies.

    I'm praying for you....

    Laura Gann

    ReplyDelete
  9. My heart is breaking for you. I know that there are no words to say right now. Please know you have been in our thoughts and prayers constantly these last few days and we will continue to pray that you will somehow feel God's peace, mercy and love in the midst of your sadness. We love you guys.
    Michael and Carrie VDK

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jason & Krista,

    I was so saddened to hear about Alexcyn. I do not understand why this happened but I know God has a plan for the two of you, a plan for good and that your girls are full of joy in heaven waiting for you to join them there one day. You will continue to be in our prayers. Please let us know if there is anything you need.

    Love,
    Doug and Renee

    ReplyDelete
  11. You don't know me, I found your site thru my Cousin (-in-law) Heidi Michalak. I am SO sorry to hear what you are going thru! Maybe God help you thru this horrible time. I will pray for you! Ginny

    ReplyDelete