Today was a very difficult day for us as we buried our two precious angels. The service was beautiful and we feel so blessed that Pastor Frank was able to deliver a message that was exactly what we were thinking and feeling. We found comfort and assurance in Frank's words and know that our girls will forever be our angels in heaven looking down on us.
On a different note, I never thought I would have to say this, but we are lucky to have a mother who works at the funeral home. She did an amazing job of taking care of everything so we didn't have to deal with it. The flowers were perfect petite pink roses and the memorial cards were so touching that I thought I would share the front cover with you.

We have also added a few pictures that we thought you might want to see. These are pictures the nurses took of us and Alexcyn before she passed. Unfortunately, we were not able to get ones of Brooke because her time with us was so limited.
Alexcyn's precious hands with ours
Saying goodbye...





Krista and Jason,
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing these very personal and precious memories with us. You have blessed us all so much in doing so. What beautiful little girls they were.
Still praying,
Jason and Susan
These pictures are absolutely beautiful. Take comfort in the fact that you will always have these photos as memories of your time with Alexcyn. What a precious gift. I love you guys.
ReplyDeleteJason and Krista,
ReplyDeleteThe cover is so perfect and fitting! The pictures are beautiful we just want to thank you for sharing. You are and will continue to be in our prayers!
Jeff and Kylie
The pictures are amazing - thank you so much for opening your hearts to us and sharing such precious moments with us. We prayed that yesterday would bring some sense of peace to you and are so thankful that the Holy Spirit spoke through Pastor Frank and to your hearts. We love you guys and continue to pray for healing, strength for tomorrow and peace.
ReplyDeleteLove, Nick and Sarah
Jason & Krista
ReplyDeleteThank you for allowing all of us a glimpse at your angel. I can't tell you how powerful those pictures are in showing how beautiful choosing life can be. If any one of the women I've seen at the pregnancy center could see how amzingly perfect a child is so early on, it would be miraculous! I pray that you will always be able to picture your beautiful girls and be reminded how detailed our God is...He cares about the smallest things...and He cares about your hearts in the simplest moments, now and in the years to come. Your continued faith has been a blessing to so many...thank you for giving us a chance to grieve WITH you and pray FOR you.
Heather