Tuesday, April 23, 2013
I am too busy planning for our garage sale tomorrow to do my usual Ten on Tuesday. Instead, I thought you might enjoy this picture from last week. It is never good when you get out of the shower and your 3 year old says,"look mommy, it snowed!" I walked into the playroom and found the entire contents of Ashton's bean bag all.over.the.floor! These suckers are everywhere and they are staticky! I think they will pop up in random places for the rest of our lives...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I would have died. Sat in the floor crying haha.
ReplyDeleteHope the garage sale goes well!
Look at his face! How could you be mad lol Did you let them keep playing in it? So glad you got a picture! In years to come these will be great, funny scrapbook/album pictures.
ReplyDeleteOh. My. What can you do but laugh? What a mess. :) Thats a scrapbook photo for sure.
ReplyDelete