Sunday, October 21, 2012

Teddy Bear Picnic

On Thursday, we went on a Teddy Bear Picnic to celebrate Ashton's First Birthday!  The party had to be moved due to family schedules so I wasn't able to do as much as I wanted since it ended up being on a work day for me.  But, it still turned out ok and I am pretty sure our little love had an awesome time!
Sign welcoming guests




Ashton's monthly pictures- so fun to see how much he has changed!

New happy birthday sign for the big day.








Bear hug birthday favors.

Ashton's teddy bear shirt.  My first attempt at sewing on edge on something.  Not sure why I thought it would fine to sew the curviest animal ever for my first attempt at this!


He loved opening presents and was very animated.  And then he got this firetruck book and wanted nothing to do with any of the other presents!

Can you tell he loved his cake???



What a blessed little boy!



1 comment:

  1. awe looks like a great party!! I love the caution sign haha.

    Loooove the banner! I need to keep this in mind and do this for my next baby!

    ReplyDelete