2. Speaking of parenting class.....sorry if you were in Barnes and Noble the other day when Grant decided to scream at the top of his lungs because Ashton took his train. Hopefully his 5 minute long temper tantrum didn't disturb any of you!
3. I am trying to get Jason to go to this event with me. He usually runs away from things like this so convincing him to go and pay $25 a person might be tough! I really hope I can twist his arm though because after losing the girls, I turned to her blog as a source of hope and inspiration and I would love to hear her speak.
4. Ashton will be one this week and he is still not sleeping through the night. I would like to say that it is due to his ear infection, but honestly, he never sleeps through the night. Any advice? We have done the crying it out and the Ferber method and this stubborn little boy fights it for hours and then we are all just exhausted. Please help!
5. When we bought this house, everyone was so excited that there were "good" wood floors upstairs. And then, we moved in and I realized just how annoying old wood floors are... every time our feet hit the creaky old wood floor, the sound echos through the upstairs and Ashton wakes up instantly. It is really making me consider not ever putting wood floor in my house someday!
6. We have a birthday party this weekend for a girlfriend of Ashton. I was thrilled at the chance to go out and buy the cutest girly outfit ever. And then once I got there, I realized that I had no idea how to pick out girls clothes anymore. There were dresses and shirts and shirts that look like dresses or were they dresses that needed leggings, or did they need jeggings? I guess I should be glad I just need to shop for shirts and pants!
7. Ashton is on his second ear infection since getting tubes. The drs claim that they don't feel the pain after they get tubes. I beg to differ.
8. Saying lots of prayers these days for friends trying to get pregnant. Those struggles are never far from my heart. Thinking of you and praying for God to give you the desires of your heart.
9. Younger brother revenge..... Ashton actually managed this one all by himself. Although, Grant was more than willing to crawl in there, silly kid. And, no fears, I took Grant out right after I took this picture.
10. Blessing of the week: Rain. I love rainy days that we can cuddle inside and forget all the errands and busyness of life for at least a day.





No comments:
Post a Comment