Sunday, September 23, 2012

11 Months




Ashton Nowell- In less than a month you will be ONE!  I think back to a year ago and am full of so much anxiety and excitement.  I couldn't wait to meet you and now I just want the days to go slower so that I can enjoy this precious time with you as my baby.


This is what you have been up to this month...

*you are wearing size 3 diapers although I think this is the last box of those.  Size 9 month clothes.  Not sure of height and weight because we haven't been to the dr lately.

*you are a dare devil!  You climb up slides (no matter how tall) and go down them head first.  You head for the stairs the minute I turn around and have just recently discovered how to get down them.



*you are developing such a carefree personality.  You smile all the time and just seem happy and content with life.

*you took your first steps this past month and are now primarily walking.

*you love to be in the middle of everything and love to play with your big brother.  We are still working on getting him to be nice to you :(



*you love to dance when you hear music and climb everything you can.

*you can not sit still.  Getting you dressed and changed is a total challenge.  



*you babble a lot and the other day you said bottle but I wasn't there so I don't know if it counts as your first word.  You won't say it again.

*you have 4 teeth.  You eat mainly table foods now.  I try to get cereal down you but it is a challenge. You want to be independent and feed yourself so you tend to grab the spoon and put it in your mouth.



You are so much fun to be around.  I am excited to be planning your Teddy Bear Picnic birthday party but am sad that my little love is no longer going to be my baby!


1 comment:

  1. such a doll you have there!! It's amazing how fast time flies!

    ReplyDelete