Friday, August 24, 2012

10 Months

Every time the 18th of the month rolls around, I have to take a double look at the calendar.  I honestly can not believe how fast time is going with our little love.  I am having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that he will be one in such a short amount of time!



Ashton Nowell,

You keep us very busy these days!  You are into everything and push yourself like crazy to keep up with your brother.  This is what you have been up to this past month.

*you weighed 16 pounds at your last dr appt.  That was in between your 2 episodes of hand, foot and mouth so I suspect you weigh more now that you have been healthy for at least 2 weeks.

*you are into everything.  You still put it all in your mouth but now that you are standing, you are discovering all the new benefits of being at a new level.  I came into the bathroom the other day to discover that you had totally emptied one of our drawers!



 *you wear size 9 carters clothes, 6-9 in most others, size 3 diapers and still have yet to wear a pair of shoes!

*you stand up all by yourself.  You walk around things while holding on and you took 3 steps the other day.


*you  have started signing all done.  You shake your head side to side when I say no, no.  You say mama and dada and babble a lot.

*you love to dance!

*you are eating a lot of table food now.  You love cheese, fruit, pancakes, and little crunchers snacks.





*you can still work on your sleeping skills.  We let you cry it out a few nights and that worked for about a week.  Now it is a give or take if you are going to wake up or not.  We either let you cry, get up and console you for a minute or feed you depending on your cry.  There are just some times that we know you will cry for hours if you don't get a few ounces!





*you think it is really fun to climb the stairs and you do it in record speed.

/


*you drink 4 bottles a day and you are so busy that you take a few sips, grab your bottle, throw it on the floor and then try to wiggle your way out of my arms.  You can't sit still!

*you have 3 teeth and a fourth one will be popping through any day.

We love you our handsome little boy~ momma and dada






1 comment:

  1. He looks like such an animated little fella. Oh, and I love that sailboat sweater vest. :)

    ReplyDelete