Ashton Nowell- I am in total denial that you will be 6 months old next month! You are getting so big and growing up so fast, I can hardly stand it. This is what you have been up to this month...
*I finally gave in and packed away your size 3 clothes and took out the 6. Otherwise, you are wearing 3-6 month size.
*you weighed 13 lbs and 15 oz when I had you at the drs office the other day.
*you are finally sleeping through the night again. Naps have been a hit or miss but you are sure that you want your night bottle at 9:30 and then you sleep until 7:30/8ish.
*you have been sick a lot the last month. We finally put you on meds for a sinus infection and so far your cough is gone, but you are still not acting like your happy content self. I am suspecting that white spot we keep seeing is finally trying to make its way through.
*you eat 5 ounces every couple hours. There doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason to it, we just feed you when you are hungry.
*you are such a happy baby (when all is well). You smile and laugh at everything. I especially love to watch you and Grant interact - he loves to make you smile.
*due to the unseasonably warm weather here this week, you got to go outside a lot. You loved laying on the blanket and listening to all the birds chirping!
*you discovered your ears this month and obviously you think they are pretty cool because you won't stop touching them! You also put everything you can get your little hands on into your mouth. I think it might be time to find a new home for all of the small parts for Grant's toys!
*your little legs are always so busy. When people pick you up, you start jumping on their lap as if they are a human jumperoo. You also get so excited when I go to get you in the morning - your legs are just kicking away. It is so cute.
*you talk a lot and love it when I get in your face and practice your mama, dada, titi, zaza, etc.. words. You just smile away.
*we are still not rolling over yet, but are so close that I think it will be any day now.
*we are still waiting for your hair to grow to decide what color it is going to be....
*since you have been taking Amoxicilan, you have started to gag/throw up at everything other than your bottles. We have put a hold on the cereal until you are done with the meds and show interest because I am sick of you just spitting it all out at me!
I love this stage that you are in right now as you start to discover the world around you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Such a handsome little guy!
ReplyDelete