Wednesday, March 28, 2012

“But blessed is the one who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him." Jeremiah 17:7

 

We sold our house last night.  To say I am freaking out is an understatement.  We had no idea it would go this fast and did not have a plan of where we were heading next.  We have a month to find a place, to pack up and leave.   I am a mixed ball of emotions from scared as heck to happy that we got our asking price to sad as ever to say goodbye to this house and our neighbors that have been so good to us.  Please say a prayer for peace for me as I do not handle change well and the next month is going to be full of huge changes in our lives! 

2 comments:

  1. Krista,

    I don't do well with change either and will pray that you find peace amist the craziness of a move and the emotions involved.

    Happy that you had success selling your home and getting your asking price...super in this market!

    With Hope,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I will pray that this transition goes well for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete