Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

I stole this idea from another blog I follow.  Lately I feel like I have lots of random things to post about and less time than ever so I thought this might be a fun way to connect!


1. Conversation between Grant and I this week...
Me: Grant, why are your hands down your pants?
Grant: Looking for spiders.
Me: Do you usually have spiders in your pants, Grant????
Grant: Yes, mommy.  I always have spiders in my pants.
Me:  Are you sure you didn't mean ants, Grant?
Grant: Oh ya, ants in my pants mommy.

The things this kid says just crack me up!!!


2.  Grant apparently shares my love of Christmas because he is still singing Jingle Bells.  And for some reason he now thinks that singing JB is a form of prayer because as we bow our heads before dinner, he starts singing Jingle Bells!

3.  Ashton is a maniac in his jumperoo/  The energy he releases in that thing scares me!!!

4.  Grandpa Pat from CA is coming to visit this week.  Hopefully I can get Grant to stop referring to him as Uncle Pat before he arrives....

5. Nothing makes you feel like the mom of an infant more than walking into a wedding ceremony carrying your pump!!!  Yes, that was me this past weekend....

6.  We are all sick and I am, for lack of a better word, SICK of it!

7.  Grant's new obsession is Toy Story.  He asks to watch it every.minute.of.every.day.  Since we have all been sick lately, he has watched it more than normal.   I think I can recite that movie by now- must get Toy Story 2 and 3 for variety...

8.  I gave up fast food for lent and I am craving french fries SO BAD right now!

9.  Speaking of food, my SIL made this dessert for a dinner a couple weeks ago and I can't get it out of my mind... it combines all my loves when it comes to desserts- chocolate, gooey goodness!




10.  I LOVE the show The Chew.  The 1:00 hour is nap time/mommy tv time in our house!

hmmm..... the last three numbers were about food- maybe I should eat some lunch!

1 comment:

  1. Oooo, those bars look yummy! I may have to give those a try.

    I loved the visual of Ashton going crazy in the jumperoo. Kendry was the same way. Its hilarious to watch!

    ReplyDelete