When we went to Ashton's 4 month appt, the dr said that we could start cereal anytime between now and 6 months. With Grant we started right at 4 months since we needed to mix his new reflux medicine in his cereal. I was thinking that I would wait a little longer with Ashton just because I am not in any hurry for him to grow up! A few nights later Ashton was sitting in my lap during dinner and kept opening his mouth when I got the fork near my mouth. I took that as a sign that he might be a little more ready than I was. I mixed up a little rice cereal for him and to my surprise, he loved it. I guess he is ready to grow up faster than I would like- I am not happy about this at all btw!!! The next day I went out and bought Grant a new booster seat and snapped the back seat onto the high chair, put it in recline and now Ashton is eating dinner with us every night. I really wish there was a magic button I could push to make this time slow down a bit....
 |
| first bites don't taste too bad... |
 |
| doesn't everyone eat and play with their feet at the same time??? |
No comments:
Post a Comment