Project...
Day 20: Seasonal
I LOVE the first snowfall. I think I revert back to my childhood days of living in the South. The few times that it snowed, it was a BIG deal. Everything shut down for days and we would sled, make snowmen and play outside for hours on end. Even though I now live in the snowy North, I still get all giddy like a child when we have a large snow storm. Today has been my ideal winter day of sitting by the fire, sipping hot chocolate, gazing out the window at the fluffy snow flakes gliding down to the ground and taking Grant outside to do snow angels.
As I loaded this picture, I realized it is not my best attempt at a picture. However, I am all snuggled up inside now and have no desire to go back out there so this will have to do for now! Hopefully my photography skills get better from here!




No comments:
Post a Comment