Saturday, January 28, 2012

because I don't have much else to blog about these days....

1. Were you named after anyone?
If I remember correctly, my parents named me Krista after spending some time in Spain and hearing the name there.  My middle name is my moms maiden name.  It is a very different unique name so as a young child I hated it, but now I appreciate it!

2. When was the last time you cried?
Hmmm... I cry a lot for different reasons.  I am one of those that cries at commercials or Ellen when she gives money to deserving families.  I think my last all out crazy cry was at Christmas when I missed my girls so much.

3. Do you like your handwriting?
NO- it is horrible!  Now that I mostly type, it is just getting worse. I feel bad for people that have to try to read it!

4. What is your favorite lunch meat?
definitely turkey. 

5. Do you have kids?
Two daughters in heaven - Brooke and Alexcyn  and two living boys - Grant and Ashton.

6. If you were another person would you be friends with you?
I would hope so!!!  However, after the ups and downs of the last 5 years, I will admit that I have lost some friends so obviously not everyone wants to be friends with me.  I am so thankful for the few that stuck through it with me though!

7. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Nope.

8. Do you still have your tonsils?
Yes.

9. Would you bungee jump?
NEVER- I hate heights!

10. What is your favorite cereal?
I love Oatmeal Squares, but that is the most expensive cereal for some reason.  So, this budget conscious girls typically just has Multi Grain Cheerios which I also think are delicious.


11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
If we are being honest here, the only shoes that tie are my tennis shoes and I couldn't tell you the last time I put those on.  Exercise really isn't a word in my vocabulary these days!  I usually slip on boots or Sketchers in the winter and flats or flips in the summer.


12. Do you think you are strong?
Physically- no.
Emotionally- yes.  I have survived the loss of my twin daughters and I feel that requires unimaginable strength.


13. What is your favorite ice cream?
Kilwins Mint Chocolate Chip is my go to favorite.  Although when I was pregnant last summer, I always wanted to inhale French Silk from Kilwins.  When I go to Cold Stone, I always get dark chocolate with raspberries- yum!


14. What is the first thing you noticed about people?
Eyes- I am big into direct eye contact.  I feel that you can tell so much about a person the first time you take a deep look into their eyes.


15. Red or pink?
Pink.

16. What is the least favorite thing about yourself?
At this moment I will say my pudgy baby belly.


17. Who do you miss the most?
My baby girls.


18. What are you listening to right now?
Jake and the Never Land Pirates on Disney channel.


19. Mountain hideaway or beach house?
Beach House.


20. Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy Endings.


21. Hugs or kisses?
I love a big bear hug!


22. What book are you reading now?
I have no time to dig into a book right now so I usually catch a parenting magazine here and there since you can read those in about 15 minutes.


23. Favorite sound?
So many.... laughter from Ashton and Grant saying, "I love you so much mommy" would have to be my favorites at the moment.


24. What color is your house?
orange/brown brick with brown trim


25. What color is your car?
Greyish blue.  

2 comments:

  1. Amen...I agree that anyone who loses a child(ren) has got to be strong emotionally or like you said requires unimaginable strength!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed finding out more about you! Thanks for sharing :)

    Give a hug to those cute little boys for me :)

    With love and Hope,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete