I just realized that I haven't blogged for almost 2 weeks! It seems that last winter we had nothing to do and this winter we can hardly find any free time. And of course, our only free time has been plagued with sickness. A couple weeks ago I came down with my third (yes, third) stomach flu in the last six months. I honestly didn't think that was even possible! And, while my immune system was down, a nasty virus moved on in and has settled in my throat for the last two weeks. I am finally feeling better, but it has been a long few days. Needless to say, I can not wait for winter to be over already (hence the new springy blog background)! I want to soak up some vitamin D and open my windows and air out all the germs! Last weekend we went up north for our annual ski trip with my family. Although I wasn't feeling up to par, we still had an amazing weekend.
Here are a few pics from our time up north....
| Grant was so excited to have extra time to spend with his daddy. Every time J would go out to ski, G would grab his coat and hat and beg to go with him! |
| hanging out on his sled |
| Looking for daddy on the slopes... |
| Hanging out inside and playing with mom mom's ski hat! |





Love the last pic!! What a ham!
ReplyDelete