*he is still a picky eater but has gotten a little better. He loves yogurt and would probably be happy if I gave him yogurt all day long! He also loves fruit- especially mandarin oranges and peaches. He is not a meat or vegetable eater - I do try every night and occasionally he will eat a pea or carrot but most times they just end up on the floor. If anyone has meal suggestions, I would love to hear them!
*he loves to feed himself even though it takes twice the amount of time and most of it ends up on his hands.
*he loves music and I know that music will be a part of his life in some way. I am just hoping he doesn't want to play the drums!!!
*he goes up and down the stairs by himself. And, he goes down his slide on his tummy just like he does the stairs- it is too cute.
*he weighs 21 lbs 14 oz (10%) and is 31 in tall (50%)
*he loves to move objects. He will pick up something and put it in an entirely different place. I typically find sippy cups in my bathroom drawers and computer cords in the pots and pans. The other day I found a giraffe in our shower. That one definitely made me laugh!
| I had to snap a pic of this-I opened up his dresser only to find his shoes, book and name blocks from his bookshelf. |
*he usually sleeps from 9- 9/9:30 and then takes one nap when he is home with me. When I have to work, he gets up at 7:30 (he already gives me a dirty look for waking him up!) and then he takes two naps. He is still a stinker when it comes to sleep. We are not sure if it has to do with his reflux that he is still battling, but he goes through spurts where he wakes up every night.
*he is starting to say more words. So far he says mama, dada, papa, car, ball, cracker, go and occasionally he will say grandma and turtle. He does say other things, but I have no idea what they are!
*he is very independent and is great playing on the floor with his toys.
*he loves to give kisses. Every time you say I love you, he makes a kiss noise- it is adorable! He even gave kisses to the nurses right before they gave him his shots yesterday- they were not happy because it made them feel extra guilty for hurting him!
*he loves to read and will make you read the same book over and over and over and over and over again....
Everyday with Grant is such an amazing adventure and we feel so blessed to be a part of it!










Thanks for sharing your beautiful son with us in "blogland". He is a joy to know :) So cute!
ReplyDeleteWith Hope,
Cheryl
I love the photo of Grant stacking stuff in the kitchen. My son gets into our pantry and does the exact same thing with our canned goods. Recently he even knocked one from the higher shelf and it smacked him right on the forehead (ouch!). I like to think our boys would be great friends! :)
ReplyDelete