Grant took two steps on his 11 month birthday and then 4 steps a couple days later. He was still wobbly and leaning forward and would always end a walking attempt by jumping into our arms. I was pretty sure the only reason he would take steps in the first place was so he could jump when he was done (I have to admit it was pretty cute!) But, to our surprise the other night he straightened himself up and started walking around the room!
It is so cute that I just had to share it with you! If you listen closely, you can even hear the purring noise that he makes- he is definitely going to be great at rolling his R's in Spanish class someday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Toooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE this!!! He is doing awesome with walking! So cute to watch!!
ReplyDeleteHe looks so proud of himself! Go, Grant, Go!
ReplyDelete