Monday, July 12, 2010

9 month pictures

I have been so busy lately (and slightly forgetful as discussed in the previous post) that I totally forgot to post Grant's 9 month pictures. I took these when my dad was visiting from Cali. We went to a local park and had so much fun just hanging out in the grass.

I probably would have gotten much better pics if I didn't face him directly into the sun! Oh well, at least the lake in the background looks nice!

not a great smile, but I was happy that I caught the wave!

a rare picture of Grant and I together...

I couldn't resist posting this because I thought it was so cute. It kinda looks like Grant is standing up on his own here, but he is really holding onto grandpa with his other hand.

Thanks so much for all of your thoughts and prayers for me this week. It is definitely difficult, but it is made slightly better knowing that I am being lifted up by all of my amazing friends and family.

2 comments:

  1. Thinking about you, Krista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, look at those adorable pants! Love them! He is too sweet.

    Thinking of you Krista.

    ReplyDelete