Just wanted to give a quick update and let you know that we survived the week and are very thankful we have one more year behind us. As always, the anticipation for the days was much worse than the actual days themselves. I have a great friend that kept me busy on the 16th and 21st and then the 18th was a family day. We did a balloon launch at the grave and enjoyed a fabulous cookie cake in honor of the girls 2nd birthday. I will post pictures once I get a moment to sit down and get them off my camera!
I just wanted to make sure that all of you that sent a note, flowers, cards, a comment on FB or an email, and those of you that took time out of your busy day to put flowers by the girls grave know how much I appreciate you! As a babylost momma, you all know just how much it means to know that your babies short lives impacted other people and will always be remembered. So, thank you to all of you out there that supported us and lifted us up during these difficult days- it really means so much to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment