Oh my gosh, this made me cry! While of course I wish you were celebrating them in a much different way, these photos are so sweet and so beautiful. Grant is just georgous anyway, of course, and that first photo of him with the balloon just melts my heart.
You've made me step back and re-think what's in my head, too. I realized reading your post that I assumed little D wouldn't be a part of things until he's much much older, but that doesn't have to necessarily be the case :)
IN 2008, our lives changed forever. After struggling with infertility for over 2 years, we found out we were expecting twin girls. After months of a perfect pregnancy, my water broke at 23 weeks and Brooke Janae and Alexcyn Grace were born. Brooke was with us for a short time and Alexcyn blessed us with her life for 3 glorioius days. This blog is the story of our lives with all the ups and downs of a multiple pregnancy, the tragedy of infant loss and now the birth of our miracle babies, Grant Weston in 2009 and Ashton Nowell in 2011.
Happy birthday to Brooke and Alexcyn! I love the cookie cake with the butterflies. So sweet!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet way to celebrate your girls' birthday! I especially love the decorating of balloons.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, this made me cry! While of course I wish you were celebrating them in a much different way, these photos are so sweet and so beautiful. Grant is just georgous anyway, of course, and that first photo of him with the balloon just melts my heart.
ReplyDeleteYou've made me step back and re-think what's in my head, too. I realized reading your post that I assumed little D wouldn't be a part of things until he's much much older, but that doesn't have to necessarily be the case :)
Thanks so much for sharing.
What a wonderful way of honoring your baby girls!! This made me both smile and tear up. Such precious pictures!!
ReplyDelete