Saturday, March 6, 2010

Guess What????

Grant has his first tooth coming in!
We had a hard time getting him to go to sleep on Wednesday and I felt his gums and there was nothing there. He had a fussy report card from my SIL on Thursday so we wondered if he wasn't happy with the oatmeal cereal we were trying this week. On Friday he was still fussy so I rubbed his gums and sure enough I could feel a tooth coming in!!!! It is near impossible to get a picture of it because it really is just breaking the surface and Grant keeps sticking his tongue out at me when I try. So, these pics of him chewing on his new teething toys will have to do!




4 comments:

  1. What gorgeous eyes! He is such a sweetie! What pudgie little hands! I love that orange teething toy and think my baby might too...what is it called?

    With love and hope,
    Cheryl
    We are Nine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl- The toy is from One Step Ahead catalog. G just loves it because it is easy for him to hold on to.

    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor little guy! I hope he gets over the teething quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute... hope he is doing well with the new tooth!!

    ReplyDelete