Friday, March 26, 2010

Peas!



There is really not a lot going on around here these days. Grant and I came down with nasty colds last week so we have been hanging out at home and letting our bodies get healthy. Unfortunately, Grant's cold developed into his first sinus infection. So now, poor G has his dads constant ear infections and his moms constant sinus infections to look forward to in the years to come!
The weather has been pretty nice the last few days so luckily we have been able to get some much needed fresh air and natural Vitamin D. Today however, it is brrrr cold out so we are staying in and making baby food. So far, I have made cups of green beans and peas. I know, not very exciting, but that is the extent of his menu at this point!



Don't they look delicious???

3 comments:

  1. Those are such neat little containers? Who makes those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also like to know where you got those containers! I am planning on making my own baby food also. Did you use a food steamer and a food processor?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krista,

    I wish I still had your e-mail, but I wanted to be in touch with you. I am just now 22 weeks along and put on bed rest until my baby is born. I go into the hospital next week. If you have any suggestions for me, I would greatly appreciate it. I am scared beyond belief and just feel like this is such a lonely road that no one can help me along.

    Erica
    EricaR@aol.com

    ReplyDelete