Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Nursery

The final touch was put on the nursery this weekend and I am so excited about it! When we were pregnant with the girls, I had always dreamed of having a verse from a Christian song put on the walls as a type of prayer over them. When we lost Brooke and Alexcyn, I ended up taking a different verse from that same song, transforming it a little and using it in their obituary. At that point, my dream of ever seeing that song on the walls of a nursery was crushed. I am so happy to say that on Thursday, I finally saw that dream become a reality.


Find Your Wings by Mark Harris

Here are a few more pics of the completed nursery... hope you enjoy it as much as we do!




36 week belly

7 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! I love the blue and white! And the words on the wall are so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love everything! Love you best of all!!! Your clues are pointing to the name of "Jackson" so I guess we'll be finding out within the next few weeks :)
    First name or Last Name
    Doesn't begin with "C"
    Has an "A" in it ~ JAckson
    Not Biblical
    First letter is found with lst half of alpa ~ "J"
    Look to the sky ~ "Big Skies of ?"
    Wild ~ "Jacks are Wild"
    Actor ~ Jackson Rathbone
    Location ~ Jackson Hole Wyoming
    Memorial ~ Andrew Jackson
    Weight ~ Jack LaLanne
    These are the only things I can come up with
    Hope you enjoyed the Shower on Saturday.
    LYSM
    Aunt Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are getting so close!! How exciting!! You did a good job on the nursery. Pretty soon it will be filled with the sounds of a little one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The nursery is beautiful and you look great!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. You *and* the nursery :) So glad you got to see your dream become a reality.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete