***Updated with pics of my friends shower***
This week is all about baby showers for us! I had one Wednesday night with a few friends, last night we had a couples shower, tonight I have a shower with a different group of friends and then Saturday I sit back and relax at a friends shower! Phew- I am totally exhausted already and am only half way through!







Now I need to find a place to put all of these fabulous gifts!
We started the week off by purchasing a glider for the nursery so now all the furniture is in and we are just waiting for a woman to come paint the walls next week and then it is complete!
My friends shower on Wednesday....
And finally, the gift I have been waiting for........


I can't even tell you how much better I slept last night just knowing it was in the house!! Now, I can practice hooking and latching and folding and tightening....... And, most importantly, now I have something to bring my baby boy home in!
I can't even tell you how much better I slept last night just knowing it was in the house!! Now, I can practice hooking and latching and folding and tightening....... And, most importantly, now I have something to bring my baby boy home in!
**Last night I had my friends shower and it was so much fun! Once again, I was totally blown away by all the amazing gifts baby boy recieved- he sure is spoiled!




Awwww - so exciting!! And so "real"! Oh, and love the pattern of the carseat/ stroller :)
ReplyDeleteYou are getting SO close! I am so happy for you, and envious in only the best kind of way :) I love the carseat/stroller!!! I hope you're feeling well and feeling good about getting organized. What color did you decide for the walls?
ReplyDeleteYeah for you! Are you feeling more prepared? I hope so.... Oh, I am so excited for you. I noticed that we have the same boppy! Great minds think alike! :)
ReplyDelete