We actually are 34 weeks this week! Everything seems to be going well so far, although I can definitely tell that I am slowing down a bit energy wise and I am starting to feel like a 90 year old when I try to stand up from a seated position!
It seems like I wake up everyday and the belly just gets bigger and bigger! I am constantly amazed when I step on the scale at the drs office and see how much I have actually gained-yikes! Hope that old wives tale about breastfeeding and losing weight is actually true!
We are still working on the nursery. I have someone coming to paint words on the wall in a couple weeks so everything is on hold until she does that. I am also frantically trying to find a glider/rocker for the nursery that I don't have to pay an arm and a leg for. If any of you have recommendations, I would love to hear about them!
Other than that, I have just been driving J crazy with my current obsession, the car seat! We still have yet to get it and I keep having nightmares that I am going to go into labor and we will not have our car seat yet. Knowing that they won't let us leave the hospital with baby boy without one makes it kind of important to me. But for some reason, it seems like I am the only one that is concerned about this! I am pretty sure this obsession stems from my biggest fear which is once again leaving the hospital without a baby. We weren't able to bring Brooke and Alexcyn home like we should have... in their car seats and not having one yet makes me feel like that could happen again.
I have also started packing my hospital bag and have a great friend who made me a fantastic list which has helped me a ton. If any of you have things that aren't on the typical list that you recommend, leave me a comment- I would love to hear your ideas.
Well, I guess I did have a few things to say! I promise to try to keep up with this better. And, just because you were all so patient with me, here is another name clue...
Name Game Clue # 7:
Walking in circles over the name? Look to the sky and it just may lead you in the right direction.




Wow. You look great! You are NOT a bad blogger. Just because 4 weeks ago I was in your position and now I have a 4 week old daughter at home...I agree with you. Get the car seat. And pack your bags! I'm sure your sweet boy will stay put, but the great news is that he is strong and healthy and big!
ReplyDeleteKrista... you look so good!! Glad everything is going well for you... I would just go out and buy that carseat... are you not sure what kind you want? I would just get it and have it done with.. then you won't have to stress over it. So happy your little boy is doing so well - not much longer!!
ReplyDeleteOne thing that I didn't have with me was my boppy. It was really helpful when trying to breastfeed, especially since Amelia did not want to cooperate too much.
ReplyDeleteI concur with everyone else...you look phenomenal!
THIRTY FOUR WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteyou look beautiful. Go get that car seat.
I cannot wait to see pictures and I have no idea how to win this name game at all. I stink!
Ok, I think I figured out the name...Jackson. I'll have to go back through the clues to see if that could even be close to correct!
ReplyDeleteIt was nice to see you today!
Marci
It sounds like things are going well! You look adorable, and love the blue of the room :) So exciting to be packing a bad and buying car seats!
ReplyDelete