Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thank you everyone for your thoughts, prayers, cards, emails, meals and gifts over the last few days. It was a tough weekend for us, but it was made easier knowing that you were lifting us up. We had a great time away and found that being someplace other than home helped the day to go a little easier.

I hope you all have your speakers on because I have added a few of my favorite Christmas tunes. If you know me well, you know that I am already listening to Christmas in July - it is my absolute favorite "season" of the year. This year will be a little different for us because there were so many things we had planned for our new family. But, that has not stopped me from enjoying the music of the season. Hope you enjoy my favorite selections as much as I do!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that your weekend away went well... thinking and praying for you always!! I also love Christmas - I could start decorating for the holiday in July if my husband would let me.... the Christmas season is way too short.
    Take care!!
    ~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turn off the Christmas Music. Its not even Thanksgiving yet. We go through this every year. I can't take much more chipmunks. Its in your head now isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls are gorgeous! Absolutely beautiful! Thinking of you today, praying for peace and comfort.

    Love, Nicole

    P.S. Love love love the Christmas music! ;)

    ReplyDelete