I woke up this morning to snow! I know I may be crazy, but I LOVE the first few snow falls of the season. There is something so beautiful about the big flakes as they fall through the sky and gently land on the trees. My commute is less than a minute, but I just loved driving through the snow covered streets this morning admiring the beauty of it all. Now, I do admit that once February rolls around, my love of snow has diminished greatly! But, this winter signifies a new season, a new beginning for us- not exactly the one we planned, but we will have to hope that this winter we can create new plans and dreams. I did start the process of decorating for Christmas this weekend. I do love the decorating and I figured if I worked my way into it slowly it might be slightly less painful- although I didn't really start making memories of garland in my head, so that was a lot easier to handle! Going to cut down the tree will be a totally different story.
The view from my window at work!
Thanks to my prayer warriors for the sending me love this weekend. It was definitely a rough one not only for me, but for a lot of my personal friends and my blogger friends who have lost infants. I ask that you remember all of us in your prayers. A good friend reminded me of the song Bring the Rain by Selah-
bring THEM joy, Bring THEM peace, bring THEM anything that brings YOU Glory.........
sadly enough there are a lot of us out there that are suffering through infant loss (I just read another one in the local paper today) I hope that we can all find Joy and Peace at this moment.




I'm glad the snow brought you some peace today. The picture you posted is beautiful. I noticed that this weekend was rough for lots of us in this sad club as well. I think about all of you ladies often.
ReplyDelete