November 10 will always be a day of rememberance for us. This is the day that we are reminded of the 3 children that we lost. In 2007, we had an early miscarriage sometime between 6 and 8 weeks. That baby was due on November 10. When we got pregnant in 2008, I knew it was within days of the other baby. I was shocked when Dr Y said the due date was November 10. Jason and Dr Y joked about how we could only get pregnant one time of year. To this day, Jason still refers to me as a duck! On the ride home that day of our first ultrasound with the twins, Jason and I were obviously in shock that we were expecting twins, but just felt blessed. We felt that God wanted to "make up" for the baby we had lost the year before and blessed us with two.
We are headed up north to get away, so I will not be here on Monday. I wanted to post this video that I made in honor of the girls on their due date. It does have pictures of Brooke and as I have mentioned before, she was very bruised, but we thought she couldn't be more beautiful. I decided it was time I finally shared her pictures with all of you. I treasure every picture that I have of this experience- good or bad. And I have no idea what I would do if the nurses had not taken all of these for us. I hope you all enjoy this video in honor of Brooke and Alexcyn.
I had a lot of technical difficulties getting this video on here! It was as if someone did not want me to post this today! I did finally get it to go through on You Tube, but the sound was kind of crackly, so I apologize. You can also check it out at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypBWlehk6_Q




Oh my god that was so beautiful. You had me in tears. It brings it all back for me, but I loved it. Your babies are so lucky to have such a wonderful mother. I hope you have a good trip.
ReplyDeleteKrista, you did such a nice job, what an awesome thing to have! Brought us to tears! We love you so much, hope you have a great weekend away!
ReplyDeletethat is precious, your daughters are beautiful. what the name of that song?i have never heard it before.
ReplyDeletei hope your weekend is everything you need it to be.
praying
katie
Krista,
ReplyDeleteI am praying for you. You have been such a rock for me in the past couple of months! Thank you. I am always amazed by your strength!
Erica
Krista and Jason,
ReplyDeleteI have been thinking about you all day today....I hope you were able to enjoy your weekend away remembering the girls. Your letters were beautiful and the video was amazing, thank you for sharing you Brooke and Alexcyn with us.
Love, Heidi
just wanted to let you know that you are being thought about today and many prayers go out for you all. your strength is so encouraging...
ReplyDeleteThat video is incredible. You did such a great job with it. Your girls are absolutely beautiful. I'm so sorry you had to lose them. =(
ReplyDeleteKrista... Thank you for sharing your amazing video - your baby girls are absolutely beautiful - your video captured so much... it shows how much you and Jason deeply love your girls.
ReplyDelete