Friday, August 22, 2008

Weekend...

We have a big weekend ahead of us. We are traveling to Cincinnati for a family wedding. We are so excited to see Makenzie and Ross get hitched! Although, I must admit that I am a little anxious about how it is all going to go. We have a long drive there and back which means a lot of time to think (which is not always a good thing) and then we have a large group of family members to interact with. Not saying that I don't enjoy being around family, I love you guys, but I seem to struggle in large groups and holding a conversation isn't always the easiest for me these days because my mind is always someplace else. Please pray that I may find peace over the next two days with all of the excitement and anxiousness that lies ahead.

Another big thing happening on Monday is my follow up dr appt with my OB. My dr was very specific that she didn't want me in the waiting room with all of the pregnant women so she set up a special time for me to come in. Wouldn't you know, last week I got bumped and had to reschedule to a busier time in the office and can expect to have to sit there surrounded by preggies. Being around pregnant women in general is very hard for me right now, but espeically at the dr's office. It may sound crazy, but a trip to the dr's office was always such an exciting time for me. I loved going there and hearing the babies heartbeats and watching them move around on the ultrasound screen. Now I will sit there with all the women that are living out my dreams and are experiencing everything that I should be.

At this appointment, we will hopefully find out some answers to all of our questions about why this happened. Although, we do realize the ultimate "why us, why our babies" will never truly be answered. We are also hoping to find out what our chances are for more children and what that timetable should look like.

Please say a prayer for us on Monday morning as we go to this appointment. Pray that we will not be dissapointed by what the dr has to say about our chances of conceiving again and pray that by a small miracle, the waiting room is empty!


"Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you" (2 Thessalonians 3:16).

2 comments:

  1. Dear Jason and Krista

    I will keep you in my prayers this weekend for peace. Also, on Monday I will lifting you both up in prayer that the doctor will have ansers for your many questions and future plans. Always remember that our God is a great and loving God.

    Your prayer warrior,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krista and Jason,
    I'm praying for you tonite as I read your post, and I will be on monday morning as you head in to the doctors appt. peace that passes understanding....
    Lynae VanBronkhorst

    ReplyDelete