Thursday, August 14, 2008

A New Day

Just wanted to check in and let you all know that I survived yesterday and actually was able to sleep through the night last night (with a little assistance of course!). I was also blessed to be able to take some time off of work yesterday afternoon to collect myself. Thank you to everyone who said a few extra prayers for us yesterday- the prayer pager was buzzing all day! Through my reasearch, I have learned that each day is going to be so different in how we are grieving. The last few days were pretty rough so I am thankful that I am having an up day today.



"I lift up my eyes to the hills—where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. He will not let your foot slip—he who watches over you will not slumber" (Psalm 121:1-3).

4 comments:

  1. still praying krista and jason!!!Lila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Krista,
    i just wanted to tell you that it has been 4 years since we lost our boys and not a day goes by that i dont think about them. i dont think we will ever forget. but God does make each day a little easier. we continue to pray for peace and that you continue to trust in Him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krista and Jason,
    I came across this "lullaby" and thought of you.
    "Hear now a lullaby
    you'll never hear
    For your life was something
    we held so dear
    You need not a lullaby
    For you do not weep
    Nor Love's arms to hold you
    In death do you sleep

    What your life might have been
    We'll never know
    A miracle happened
    But there's nothing to show
    We're left with this sorrow
    But HOPE all the same
    That in Heaven there's Someone
    Who knows you by name"
    (Michael Card)

    Still praying for you guys.
    Blessings,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. We pray for you each morning, think about you all day. And pray again each night. Grandpa Lou will not let us down. We love you so much
    Grandma B, Aunt B, and Auntie C ^j^

    ReplyDelete