"It is not what we have in our life, but who we have in our life that counts"
J.M. Laurence
I do not think I would be where I am in this journey if it were not for my fabulous friends and family. I have friends who have taken time out of their lives to email me everyday since July 16 to make sure I am ok. Even if I don't have the energy to write them back, they keep sending their encouraging words. When I was so worried I was going to become angry and bitter, I reached out to my friends and asked for their help. I have a certain friend who answered that call and has encouraged me to find something positive in every day. Even when I struggle, she lifts me up and finds positives. I have friends who realize that even though it has been a month already, we are still grieving and dealing with every day life is a constant challenge. They have now set up a "meals on wheels" for us so that we don't have to worry about dinners for a while. I have friends who brought flowers last week as I began work again so that I would have something to cheer me up and know that I was loved. I could go on and on and on... To all of my fabulous friends, I say thank you. I am so blessed to have you in my life. When I can't lift myself up you are there doing it for me. I am forever grateful for each and every one of you.
J.M. Laurence
I do not think I would be where I am in this journey if it were not for my fabulous friends and family. I have friends who have taken time out of their lives to email me everyday since July 16 to make sure I am ok. Even if I don't have the energy to write them back, they keep sending their encouraging words. When I was so worried I was going to become angry and bitter, I reached out to my friends and asked for their help. I have a certain friend who answered that call and has encouraged me to find something positive in every day. Even when I struggle, she lifts me up and finds positives. I have friends who realize that even though it has been a month already, we are still grieving and dealing with every day life is a constant challenge. They have now set up a "meals on wheels" for us so that we don't have to worry about dinners for a while. I have friends who brought flowers last week as I began work again so that I would have something to cheer me up and know that I was loved. I could go on and on and on... To all of my fabulous friends, I say thank you. I am so blessed to have you in my life. When I can't lift myself up you are there doing it for me. I am forever grateful for each and every one of you.




Well you know dang well you're stuck with me! I won't let you not find something positive in any given day-- you can count on that, missy. Each day is different and each day brings different struggles. Just remember that as long as you take one positive thing away from each day, you know that you've passed that fork in the road and are heading in the right direction. Plus, you have an amazing husband (and cat), which are obvious added bonuses to each day. Love you!
ReplyDelete