June came and went in a hurry. I was busy packing and Jason was busy putting the finishing touches on the house. I am glad this is the last time we will ever move because those days were long and exhausting! This is what we were up to until the move...
A little sprinkler fun while we still had a yard with grass!
Crocodile night at the library. Have I mentioned how cool our new library is???
Boys checking out our new shower. Grant still refuses to take a shower - he hates water on his head. He has screamed since he was a baby every time water hits his head.
At least someone was relaxing during the move!
He must have been a cat in his former life. Every time he sees a box he jumps in it and that is what my cat used to do!
Up next July....... Internet coming Monday wahoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment