Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Ten on Tuesday

1. I hate putting my favorite pants on and having to suck in to button them!  I think we have been indulging a little too much with my sweet tooth addict partner in crime aka Grandpa Pat!!!!!

2. 3= the number of ticks we have found in our house.  Yuck.  I think I will make Jason strip before entering the house when he comes back from our property from now on! 

3.  REALLY glad we decided on that screened in porch in our new house.  With all those bugs out there in the woods, I have a feeling it will get used a lot.

4.  Ashton has been getting his eye teeth.  He gets extremely crabby and clingy to momma when he is teething.  He just clings to my legs and cries to be held.  I am starting to re-think wanting a momma's boy.

5.  If you are looking for a good book to read this summer, I recommend Charles Martin.  I think I read Mountain Between Us in 3 days.  I just couldn't put it down. 

6. Out of the blue the other night Grant prayed over our meal by himself.  He usually just prays along with us, but this time he went solo..... "Dear God, please bless this meal to our bodies and thank you for the roof over our heads."  Precious!

7.  Our free trial of XM radio is ending soon and I am so sad.  I have become quite addicted to 40s on 4.  There is something magical about turning up Frank Sinatra to drown out all the whines in the back seat for windows to be down, windows to be up, fries when we pass McDs, to go to the park that we just passed, to not go run errands, etc, etc......

8. My big boy on his first day of swimming lessons.  




9.  Yesterday morning, Ashton woke up early so I grabbed him and put him in bed for snuggles with us before we started our day.  He was crawling under the covers and saying,"hide" and then made us come find him.  I cherished every moment even though it was earlier than it needed to be!  The funniest part was out of the blue Ashton pushed J (who wasn't enjoying the moment as much as I was!) and said, "Jason move."  We both cracked up and wondered where he picked that up from!

10.  Blessing of the week:  YOU are all my blessing!  I am so thankful for the encouraging words about my situation last week.  It is so nice to know that you are out there supporting me!

No comments:

Post a Comment