Tuesday, June 11, 2013

1.  We picked my dad up at the airport last Friday.  As we were driving home Grant said,"grandpa pat, you have no hair" and started cracking up laughing.  Only from the mouths of babes!

2.  On another note I told Ashton that it was time for bed and he looked at me and said," I said no momma."  How did he turn into a 3 year old all of a sudden?

3. Grant started swimming lessons this week.  I am SO excited and hoping the next two weeks teach him to put his head under water and swim without his "arms" on. 

4.  It has come to my attention that someone is using info from my blog to cause pain and difficulty in my life.  Sadly, this isn't the first time this same person has brought up this same issue.   I realize by putting myself out there in such a public display, I will get negative comments, etc.  I guess that is the risk I am willing to take. But to have this come from a person I trust, really hurts.  I pray that you will see the error of your ways and stop trying to stir up drama where there is none.  FYI- when my posts appear on Tuesday, it does not mean that I am blogging from work.  I write these posts throughout the week and schedule them to appear at different times on Tuesdays.

5.  In light of that issue, I am really frustrated because I write this blog for my out of town family, for my baby loss momma family, for memory books for my boys and for a release when I need to "journal".  I don't want to stop and I don't want to have to go private because I meet new people all the time that are just going their loss and I love that I can be a support to them. Please, if you have malicious intent in your heart, leave me and my blog alone so I can do what I feel like God wants me to do- help others go through the loss of their child.

6.  For the first time since being pregnant with Ashton, I had insomnia.  I was up with Ashton, then up with Grant then couldn't go back to sleep.  I finally got up and read my book for 2 hours and it still took me an hour to get to sleep after that.  I only slept 2 hours but amazingly enough I made it through the day without passing out.

7.  I am not sure if it was the triple chocolate cake I ate at ladies night or the fact that my mind is buzzing with anxiety about all this house stuff, but I sure hope I don't have insomnia again!

8. I am pretty sure Grant is going to be an actor when he grows up.  We were playing dinosaurs the other day and he did the best re-enactment of a long neck being eaten by a t-rex that I have ever seen.  He even had the face gestures down perfect. 

9. Remind me next time I think it is a good idea to go to the zoo on Sunday afternoon that it really is not a good idea at all.  We enjoyed the local zoo with about 50,000 other people on Sunday.  The boys had fun, but this momma was claustrophobic!


10.  Blessing of the week:  watching the kids play with Grandpa Pat.  I just love watching the boys get to know their grandpa.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Krista! I cannot believe someone is using your blog against you like that. They have obviously never experienced any loss or been a blogger or they would realize how things work. We support. We care. We hug over the web. We care for your family like its our own. We do not use the information as ammunition.
    I'm so sorry that is happening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, I sure hope you don't have to go private either. you and your blog have been an amazing source of encouragement and healing for me. hopefully the drama will cease, and if not, that it would not effect you in a negative way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo on the person using your blog against you. Your blog was one of the first I came across after losing my twins and it was a tremendous help. Knowing you're not alone and that Rainbow babies DO come after loss was a HUGE encouragement. Praying that this person leaves you be.

    ReplyDelete