2. Our great rental fell through last week. The house was on the market for 2 years and wouldn't you know, it sold the month we were supposed to move in. I am SO glad it happened now and not 2 weeks after we moved in. Our new plan is to move in with my in laws until one of our rental houses is updated. I am not thrilled with this choice, but I have to remember that it is only a temporary road block to getting us into our new home. I am trying my hardest to look at it with positive thoughts... an old house like that will certainly have lots of opportunities for Pinterest projects!!!
3. I am totally addicted to Kilwins salted caramel ice cream. I would eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner if I could. This addiction is not good for my last 5 pounds of baby weight.....
4. I think I might suggest to my dr that they do a punch card for ear checks.... like after 10 checks, you get a free one. I feel like all I ever do is take these kids in to get their dumb ears checked!!! Ashton was cleared at his ear re-check but he still pulls on his ears and cries so I am not totally convinced.
5. Have you tried this super easy recipe from Pinterest yet? If you have kids that like yogurt, I recommend you try it immediately- you will not be sorry! Grant loves them and thinks they are ice cream because I used the orange creme yogurt so they taste like an orange push up.
6. Grant finally pooped on the potty last week!!!!! It was a morning that I had to take the boys to day care and I was trying to get ready and Grant casually said he had to go potty. I told him I would be right there to help. I walked in and he was sitting on the potty and he had already pooped! It was such an exciting moment for both of us. Unfortunately, he pooped in his pants an hour later at day care..... baby steps I guess.
7. I did finally give in and put Pull Ups on Grant at night. He protests and wants his underwear, but he won't wake up to go potty so for now, this is our only option.
8. The other day I wasn't sure if Grant was 2 or 12. I heard him wake up from his nap and he was laughing. I opened the door and he was reading a book and he looked up at me and said,"get out mommy and shut the door." I was shocked and left the door open a bit and he got up and shut it himself. Oh my- imagine what my world is going to be when he is a teenager!!!
9. Ashton is sitting up! He still topples over occasionally, but he seems very happy with his new view in life.
10. Blessing of the week: family that gives up their off time to help us get our rental house ready for our move in day. And a father in law that is putting down a new floor so I won't have to live in a house with 4 mismatched types of floor visible from the couch in the living room! :)





Okay, I'm gonna try that yogurt idea. I keep seeing it on Pinterest but you're the first person I know who has actually tried it. Good thinking on using orange cream!
ReplyDelete