![]() |
| 19 week belly with Grant at my feet begging to be held by his momma! |
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
19 Weeks
Just checking in for a quick update and belly shot of baby #4. I feel like I definitely popped out this weekend. Up until now, I would wake up and kind of forget that I was pregnant. Not anymore! My belly is definitely in charge of everything now. No more sleeping on my back or stomach and I already feel uncomfy when Grant sits on my lap. I can only imagine what it is going to be like in 3 months! We are anxiously awaiting our ultrasound appt on June 10. I had a message when I got home today that it had to be rescheduled (this is a BIG problem at my dr office). I really hope they move my appt sooner rather than later because I don't want to wait any longer! Otherwise, everything is going well with the pregnancy although I can definitely feel my anxiety rising as I approach the 23rd week. I am hoping that the next few weeks will fly by so that we can just get past that point and focus on the future with this baby blessing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Hi Krista! You look beautiful!
ReplyDeletePraying for you and the baby within your belly :)
((hugs))
Cheryl
Lookin' great, mama! You wear a baby bump well. :) Praying peace over you these next few weeks.
ReplyDeleteLookin' good mama!
ReplyDeletecongratulations congratulations congratulations!!! SO wish i looked that cute when i was preggo! you are adorable! (ps...thanks for reading. i read your's too and never comment! sorry about that :)
ReplyDelete