Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Baby #4
I just had a doctor appt and I thought I would give you all a quick update. Baby's heartbeat is 140 and my doctor is already guessing boy- AHHHH two boys to destroy my house in 2.5 seconds! I did have a trace of protein in my urine which my doctor didn't seem to be concerned about at all. My blood pressure was great, but with my preeclampsia diagnosis from my last pregnancy this news is really freaking me out! I could definitely use some prayers regarding this. We have a lot going on right now and the last thing I need is to add some more anxiety and worry to the top of the ginormous mountain of anxiety and worry I already have regarding this pregnancy! I have an appt to go back in 2 weeks for another urine check so please pray that everything goes well and that I can relax until then. Thanks for your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Thanks for the update on your sweet little babe! (keep em coming!) You will be in my thoughts and prayers Krista.
ReplyDeleteKeeping you covered in prayer mama!
ReplyDeleteI will be praying for NO protein next appt but more importantly that you feel God's peace surround you not only these next 2 weeks but for your WHOLE pregnancy!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my, congratulations!!! Keeping you in my thoughts!
ReplyDelete