*Grant still loves music and has even started singing now. It is so cute to suddenly hear him quietly singing to himself when we are in the car.
*He is VERY busy! Give him 2 seconds alone and he will empty out all of the drawers and cabinets in the kitchen and bathroom, spill out all contents of my purse and find a way to sneak downstairs and
*He is very kind hearted and loves to share. He usually shares by trying to stuff one of his crackers into your mouth, but I also caught him sharing toys at playgroup the other day. I hope this lasts when his sibling gets here!
*Grant takes one nap a day. Some days he sleeps for hours, some days he sleeps for 30 mins- you never know what you are going to get! He usually goes to bed at 9 and wakes up at 9- I don't mind him staying up a little later since it means he sleeps later. This momma loves to sleep in!!!
*He loves to be outside and will point to the door and carry over his shoes and coat to me 40 times a day- even if it is only 30 out!
*Grant is a total daddy's boy. He will say dadda all.day.long. He walks around the house carrying J's clothes and he even tore the page out of his alphabet book that has J's picture on it so he can carry that around. The look on his face when J finally gets home is priceless! The only love I get is when I drop him off at nursery and he cries for momma- how sad is that!
*My favorite thing he does lately is itsy bitsy spider. When he wants you to sing the song, he will attempt to move his little fingers like a spider- it is the cutest thing ever!
I haven't had the energy to get out and take 18 month pictures yet so I am using this pic from last month at Disney instead. I think it is so adorable and captures his personality perfectly.





No comments:
Post a Comment