"And loved ones who've died, though I miss them today..... at times in an almost unbearable way.... they're doing just fine and they're loving their stay in Heaven.
The day I arrive I will be so excited to see all of my loved ones. They've all been invited to join in the laughter and be reunited in Heaven.
A mom with her baby, kids with their dad, widows, and friends who've been painfully sad are in for a party like they've never had in Heaven."
"God blesses you who weep now, for the time will come when you will laugh with joy." Luke 6:21
Excerpt from There's A Party In Heaven! by Gary Bower. I highly recommend this book to any babyloss mommas that believe their baby/babies are in Heaven. It gives a beautiful visualization of where our babies are resting until we can see them again. And, I think it is a wonderful way to tell your rainbow babies about their siblings in Heaven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Thanks for the recommendation Krista, I'll have to look for that one. I bet our girls are having quite an amazing party in heaven this week... what could be better than spending Christmas with Jesus himself? Can't wait for the day we can celebrate with them!
ReplyDeleteHope you and your family have a blessed holiday season.
Emily